He's a piece of shit. Rats don't usually move me one way or the other. That's the life. That's the chance you take. But this fucking guy has always rubbed me the wrong way. Reading about these celebutards kissing his ass makes me want to puke. I hope Allie Boy's memory is as long as they say it is. But I doubt anything will happen to him.

We've touched on it a thousand times here: Once the damage is done, there's zero upside in killing a high-profile informant. The "setting an example" argument doesn't really hold water anymore, because it seems no one wants to be the one to set it.

There's a thread somewhere about the differences between the Italian Mafia and the Italian-American Mafia. Well, here it is:

This could never happen in Sicily, Naples or Calabria. There's no way a rat flaunts himself like this over there and lives to enjoy the spoils. In Italy, if you let this guy live, you lose your honor. Prison be damned. In America, these guys weigh out freedom versus honor. And today they almost always choose freedom.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.