Hey guys, I was just wondering who here is a NFL fan, and what teams do you route for.? Ive been a N.Y. Giants fan since, jeesh 1988-89, my outlook for the NYG's this year is probably 10-6 NFC East Champs and we will probably get bumped 1st/2nd round, I doubt we can make a run like we did last year and in '07, we need to step up our run game BIG TIME and our o-line is horrible at run blocking dont know how--that is our game I know the league has turned into a Pass happy league with what(?) 3 guys passing for 5k yds last season and Eli Manning only about 67yds short of the 5k mark but damn, the GMEN are known for ground&pound and ferocious D, also we need to get our D-backs on point--Terrell Thomas is out again for the year with the same ACL/MCL tear that had him sidelined last year and Ahmad Bradshaw is frail A.F. he left last nights game with a hand injury...

Also any Fantasy Football heads in here.? Ive been a Fantasy Football junkie for about 9yrs now, any thoughts on Fantasy Football.?

"NEVER GET HIGH ON YOUR OWN SUPPLY"-ELVIS AARON PRESLEY