Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: Imamobguy
I didnt feel anything for Bill Bonanno, He had it all set up from his father Joseph. Joseph had to work from nothing and started his own empire like Corleone. Actually, I never interviewed him, My Nephew did for a website he had which was updated on Cosa Nostra stuff. Believe this or not, Half of my family were Associate's of the Lucchese family in New York. My Deceased brother Adam J. Berardo was a small time Associate of the Lucchese's and recently passed two weeks ago. Adam ratted out and my father was served 20 years for Racketeering Operation's in New Jersey. My Grandfather, James Berardo was a Captain during the 1960's to the early 1990s. My Grandfather was a close "Bodyguard" if you say so to Tommy Lucchese in the early 1960s for about a year. My Grandfather was a driver for Anthony Corallo in his early 70's and a friend to Carmine Tramunti. My Grandfather had only been arrested for high Racketeering and Loansharking operations in Brooklyn and New Jersey with high ranking Lucchese members and Bonanno members. Im in the middle of creating a book with John Dickie a famous Cosa Nostra author and we will be naming it "The Berardo Family "This Story of Ours" ". I will keep you updated if you like. My Grandfather sat with me drinking wine around 1994 and told me the secrets of Cosa Nostra within other things and The Bonanno's. Here's a link of my Grandfather - http://realcosanostra.wikia.com/wiki/James_Berardo

Interesting stuff i'd like you to keep me updated smile

Likewise. I'd love to hear what he's got that got me no other results on Google web, books or news archives.