Originally Posted By: Imamobguy
Joe wanted a book made about him. I think it was a great idea, A boss writing a book is great. Joe was never arrested or suspected in a serious crime only arrested for 14 months and only fined once $450. Why do you question Joseph's knowledge in Cosa Nostra. Joe didnt reveal all the Secrets because they would give the Feds a foot further, It actually did give them a foot further. Joe didnt want to be looked at as a Killer. I cant believe you wouldnt believe a Boss but you would believe an Author and compare an Author to a Boss who reigned for 34 years and an Author who was wrote 4 book's, You believe an author? Hahaha. You believe John Roselli was behind the Assassination because the FBI said so? Wow. Bonanno thought of the Idea and Roselli made it happen with his Connection's within the Mob. I havent read the Bonanno Book either but Joe wouldnt lie, He wasnt like that. Joseph said what was needed to be made in a Book, Believe him or Not. I know I do because he was a Powerful and Wise man brought up to be Loyal and Honest. When you get older you tend not to lie even at the age of 97. The FBI believe him in the stuff they know not the stuff he knows personally.

What author that's wrote 4 books? I don't believe the mafia (even Roselli) had anything to do with it. Cmon Joe wouldnt lie, He wasnt like that are you serious he was a criminal how can you say he was above lying .When you get older you tend not to lie even at the age of 97 that's just ridiculous . Can you please tell me why you believe Joe other than he was 97 he wouldn't lie?