Don't know if it's cause I'm older but it does seem something is definitely missing from this A-list of movie stars. I don't know some of them and some I do know are IMHO mediocre (for lack of a better word). ohwell

There are some of "today's" actors I think are very good. We hear often of the "glamor" of Hollywood past. Perhaps that's missing? I just don't think people like (and not necessarily mentioned in article posted) Kirsten Stewart, Emma Stone, Angelina Jolie and others are "A-List" even tho they make big bucks and may be treated as such.

Compare any of them to the likes of "Humphrey Bogart, Cary Grant, James Cagney, James Stewart, etc in that era and there is a difference. Then again, times have changed that's for sure. I think we need to change/adapt with the times but sometimes it seems like we "settle" no?

Interesting topic though smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon