Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: Mignon
I felt the same way. Not paying the employees for weeks at a time oh my I don't know if I would've stuck it out. Plus the black haired boss was stealing the tips from his workers what a sleaze ball. I would like for Gordan to go back to the hotel to do an update and see how they are doing.
the worst part was that these owners got mad at thier employees when the employees got mad at them because they weren't getting paid. if you are not getting paid on time then that means the employer isn't living up to thier end of the agreement, no excuses. sadly, this type of garbage is all too common in the service industry.

one place i worked at would issue checks on a friday, but they wouldn't clear until the following wednesday. this can cause alot of problems for people who are living check to check. after it happened time and time again i told them that i wouldn't be working until i had cash in my hand. ended up with $500 in singles and a pissed off manager but that job didn't last much longer anyways.

bottom line is that paying employees on time should be the #1 priority for employers no matter what. if you are having problems getting the money that you are owed take it as a hint that something major isn't right and it would probably be a good idea to start looking for a better job!

A friend had the same problem of not getting his pay on time or checks that bounced. Seem that the owner who now lived in Fla. didn't know that his right hand man he picked to run his place had a gambling problem AND a problem with putting some white powder up his nose.....

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!