Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: jace

If they were straight, It would have been dealt with. I mentioned that, we have anti-harressment policy towards employees. In this case, there was fear of them using discrimination as an excuse to create a problem. I don't believe it is isolated incident.

Lately, there's been more moaning on this Board than usual. You have added to it. Instead of moaning, why not seek remedies at law? If you are as agrieved as you represent in your post, why not seek legal counsel? I suggest that you start reading US Codes; start with US Codes 29 and 42 and also read your state's statutes on the subject you are moaning about. Before doing all of that, you might throughly read your employer's employment policies and applicable state employment law.

I would also suggest that you reread your posts which reveal a substantive and primitive discriminatory streak in you. As someone posted above, either quit or suck it up and move on. To that I would add taking legal action.

In all do respect Professor Esq. Olivant how can an individual stand up against their employer with complex state employment laws that the common person isn't educated enough. Even if you retain counsel it doesn't guarantee anything, Bosses stealing from their employees is a growing a problem and no one can do anything to prevent it. " A paycheck is better not having a paycheck at all."
http://www.citypaper.net/cover_story/2012-08-09-the-crime-that-pays.html

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."