Originally Posted By: Toodoped
That's true,very true actualy.In the old days,i mean before the RICO laws or FBI bugs,the law men had to do everything just to get the bad guys,but if they wanted to frame some1 they needed an info from the inside,in many cases the rivals are the ones that are giving the information because they want the top position,as the western ppl say "its a dog eat dog world",but thats the only reason why oc can never be destroyed.I mean the fbi is doin deals with other mobster rivals just to get the older guy...i mean it doesnt make sence...In Luciano's case and Vito's case...Luciano framed Vito for drugs and the funny thing is that Charly was THE drug lord world wide,he pumped heroin in the USA like crazy,billions and billions...for me theres no loyalty in the mafia world,you just need to keep your head down and no showing off,but in the old times they belived in leaders and roman empire and bullshit like that,they always wanted the top spot!You want the top spot?!?!?!?Than you get framed one day! cool

I forgot about the frame-up of Tameleo and others in Providence on the Deegan murder charges with Barboza's help, just remembered that after you said how the law enforcement makes deal with gangsters to put away other gangsters. By the way, the newspapers represented them like martyrs, but weren't they still mafia associates who deserved to go to jail for other crimes? Don't know about Salvati, I think he just owned money to Barboza and the scumbag took revenge by framing him, but Tameleo! He was PATRIARCA'S UNDERBOSS! He surely had committed or ordered his share of murders. And Limone: he may have been innocent of that particular murder, but after being released he becomes the boss of the whole local mafia organization. Some "martyr" he is.
I am not justifying what the corrupt FBI scumbags did, but still it doesn't seem to make any sense when the newspapers say it was the worst case of miscarriage of justice in the history of the USA or something.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 08/15/12 03:23 AM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."