I would like to see one about the boston prov mafia how it merged the killing of wallace in 31 buccola merging prov and boston the dispute of the real power in the 30s40s50s lombardo or buccola, gennaro running the nubers and bets after lombardo shut it down because the comitee on crimes in 51, patraica take over and reign, the boston war (mostly irish) in 60s that effected the mob big time the hoe barboza frame patraica death his sons reign whitey n steve effects the war in 90,s that claimed like 20 lives in like 8 years and the indictmens from 2001 and so forth will be idk I guess in reading prints....now thats a family movie

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "