Originally Posted By: Southphilly13
Just out of curiosity, why do think they should plea out?? Did you see the evidence? Do you know someone on the case? You mean from what you heard from One-Way George Anastasia? That guy is trying to sell books. Why do you think both of his shows were cancelled? Cause he's full of shit. He talks about what the Feds tell him. He's very biases.

I don't read Anastasia's columns, nor have I watched his show. But I have read a couple of his books.

Like I said, I don't follow Philly too closely. But from what I've read about the case in the papers, it seems like a slam dunk to me because of the tapes. Massimino and Ligambi are both on tape, and Staino dealt with an undercover fed who was wired. If they go to trial, I don't know how they can win.

Now if you want to tell me that the charges aren't all that serious (as far as mob cases go), then I agree. If they lose at trial they're still only looking at about ten years. But that can be a death sentence for Ligambi.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.