Antimafia and Sonny,

I could very well be wrong but I thought when I orginally checked this a few months ago, I had more than one source for the Rizzuto/Manno/Renda family tree as I thought that the 6th Family E book had a detailed family history also but when checking last night I couldn't find one at least easily. I have the orginal version hard copy also and maybe it's in there I will check again.

As for Di Maulo and Desjardins I have always thought their beef was with Franchesco Arcadi for having Johnny Bertolo killed. I think many in Montreal were unhappy with the Arcadi/Paulo Renda/Nick Sr and others administration after Vito was arrested as it sounds like money was no longer spread around but I don't think Di Maulo and Desjardin's beef is with Vito as Di Maulo was golfing with him in the Dominican months before Vito was arrested and Desjardins even after he went to jail the previous time still thought Vito was a stand up guy and said he would shake his hand when he got out. Things change though so who knows.

Whatever the situation is in Montreal now it really illustrates the charisma of Vito being able to keep things running smoothly for so many years.

Last edited by Giordano; 08/14/12 02:13 PM.