Originally Posted By: Giordano
Hey Sonny,

I am not 100% sure if Calogero is Liberio's son or grandson but if you look at the book Mafia inc. and at the Rizzuto/Manno lineage at the beginning as well as pages 53-57 I think you can infer he is one of the 2. I was guessing he was Liberio's son from the age stated when he got arrested but looking back again its more likely it's his grandson as they all seem to start procreating pretty early.

Their family tree makes me dizzy and without a chart it's tough to write out but using the rule the Rizzuto/Manno/Renda family name their children after their parents and extrapolating down the Lineage of both Nick Sr and his half brother Liberio, I think it works out so that Liberio has a grandson named Calogero Miloto the same as Nick Sr. has a grandson Calogero Renda.

I could be wrong but I think one can say with a degree of confidence that Calogera Miloto is a blood relative of Nick Rizzuto Sr.

I had suggested a few months ago on the real deal forum that Calogero Milioto may be related to Nick Rizzuto's half brother Liborio Milioto.

antimafia suggested to me that Calogero Milioto may be the son of Antonino Milioto, a Rizzuto associate.

I'll quote his post:

"I think this Calogero Milioto is the son of the Antonino Milioto (sometimes identified in articles as "Antonio") who got caught up several times for cocaine trafficking. Antonino and his sons Calogero and Tony are apparently well known in the Montreal underworld. A few months before Ennio Bruni was murdered in 2010, Bruni was involved in a minor skirmish with police. One of the people accompanying him was an Antonio Milioto.

For Calogero Milioto to be a grandson of Liborio, Liborio would had to have had at least one brother. If Calogero was a first-born male child, then you could probably rule out that he is Liborio's grandson, as Calogero would very likely have been named after his paternal grandfather."

antimafia states that Antonino Milioto had a son who was also named Antonino, or Antonio, who may likely have been Calogero's elder brother.

The website of Loreto lists an Antonino Milioto who passed away on September 12, 2010 at aged 47.

http://www.complexeloreto.com/obituaries.php?action=view&id=659

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."