Originally Posted By: J Geoff
While I do underand what you're saying, and where you're coming from, the whole "Pedophilia and gay marriage do have something in common" thing that you just agreed to was a bit off-putting, to be honest.

Sure, SOME people are assholes. Doesn't matter if they're Black/White, Straight/Gay, This/that/or the other thing. But if you're a waitress, sadly, your job is to serve with a smile. Even if they're assholes.

You have a right to have an opinion against gay adoptions -- and I haven't heard WHY you're against it, yet -- but I'd like to. Even tho I disagree with you.

PS - But the flirting thing is difficult I suppose. If you're straight, and two gay people try hitting on you, I can see that as being a little difficult. At the same time, so can a straight couple hitting on a gay waiter/waitress. Or basically any customer being inappropriate with a server. You can't blame all gays for one bad experience, anymore than you can blame all straight people for sending their food back and complaining a lot.

You have 2 choices: You either suck it up with a smile (or condescending giggle, in your case lol), or, you quit and move on to another job. That's basically it.

Geoff just tell them to hold DeMeo

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."