Originally Posted By: jace
Gays said they only wanted equality, but it seems they try to push to see how offensive they can behave without getting reprimanded by anyone.

Originally Posted By: jace

it is when they go overboard, or try to push it to point where they seem to want someone to challenge them.

Yes, this is true, we have all seen it many times over. Played the same way by many groups who felt that they hadn't gotten a fair shake in the past...or it is NOW their time to shine in the spotlight. Remember how it was when Obama won? How many people were jumping up and down yelling it is now our chance to be in control, Ect.....the "happy days are here again" music playing in the background

I guess you have to add the "Gay Card" to the deck, along with the "Race Card", the "I'm Poor Card", the "I Am Women Card", the "Yes- BUT Card" and the "Suck It Up Card". With these and so many other cards in the deck of life, you now know why people get so sick of all the crap and get hard core against things or people.

And by the way...Your manager is wrong and should have done something about your concerns...No matter what the concern was, he should have address it at the time, taken you away from the problem.... then talked about it with you after... It is his job if you feel that there is a problem.

Even a "waitress" doesn't have to 'Suck it up' and listen to filthy talk in a public work place. Any family with little kids will tell you that.

More then once I have told other people to watch their talk while eating with my parents and grandparents who don't need to put up with hearing that crap.

You can't smoke in public places for a reason also.
Then again your can't always fix "STUPID" as they say.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!