Originally Posted By: Danito
"In a 52-page filing, the Obama administration said prisoners who don’t have current or impending habeas petitions can’t bring challenges if they are denied continued access to counsel."
http://newsandinsight.thomsonreuters.com/Legal/News/2012/08_-_August/Summary_Judgments_for_August_8/

Remember when he promised to close Gitmo?

This is when terrorists are successful. The rule of law is being destroyed. Step by step.

Boo-hoo cry.

My heart just fucking breaks for these terrorist scumbags rolleyes.

Here's an idea: You don't want to get tortured? Stop hijacking planes and killing innocent people.

You want to hate America? Go ahead, but you know in your heart---just like every other European malcontent---that you'd jump the fence in a heartbeat if given the opportunity.

Originally Posted By: olivant
Noone is President until they are President. When that happens, a whole lot changes.

Exactly, Olivant.

It's entirely possible that President Obama didn't know just how evil these people truly are until he became President.

These animals hate Jews, they hate Americans, they DO NOT WANT PEACE, and yet it's our fault. So fuck it, let's give them all a hug. Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya rolleyes.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.