Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: pmac
tommy gambino carlo's grand son.

No he isn't. While it's true that Tommy Gambino (Carlo's son) lives in California now, neither his nor his brother Joe's kids have anything to do with the life.

Yes Carlo's son Thomas lives in Beverly Hills from what i've read and is retired. Amazing his sons never got involved. Their one grandfather was Carlo Gambino and i believe their other grandfather was Tommy Lucchese. Talk about mob royality.

The Tommy Gambino in the LA crime family is the son of Rosario Gambino of the heroin dealing Cherry Hill Gambino's. I believe he's in his late 30's or early 40's now. His 2 Uncles are Giovanni "John" Gambino and Giuseppe "Joe" Gambino.

Good intel, Giancarlo smile.

I can see how someone might jump to the conclusion about Tommy being Carlo's grandson, but that's how Internet rumors begin. And before you know it, people take it as a fact.

And let's be honest, Carlo's sons (Joe and Tommy) were barely in the life themselves (even though Tommy made it all the way to skipper). Their bread and butter was always trucking and the rag trade. They were well educated and raised their own children likewise.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.