Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
If anyone catches it tonight, post how it was.

It will be on again, and I urge you not to miss it. The first hour has been EXCELLENT.

SC,

I will be SURE to catch it. Do the interviews (or the show in general) reveal anything that would be surprising to we people on the GF board?

I loved the young Pacino (especially) and remember how powerful that movie was. I still remember being at my grandmothers during the time the movie was released and some of my relatives saw it and it was the talk of the day. My Aunt was telling everyone how horrible Sonny was for beating his pregnant wife. Don't know why I remember that but I do. confused

Speaking of Pacino, the other day one cable channel played a very brief clip of DDA (the "Attica, Attica" scene). I was reminded on how powerful and wonderful an actor Pacino was back then, especially. smile

Anyway, I WILL watch and be back to discuss.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon