Originally posted by Letizia B.:
[Linked Image] Bad news, guys. My car (my beautiful M3!!), that I got less than a year ago, is totaled. Luckily it wasn't my fault, but I think my insurance is still going to skyrocket because the guy who hit me kept going and I didn't get his license plate number. mad
I'm so sorry to hear that, Zia! It's one thing to be in an accident and have it not be your fault, but its another when the bastard who did it runs off. Reminds me of a few years ago.

My girlfriend's best friend was driving along, and this drunk f*cker just rear ended him outta nowhere. The guy hit him so hard, that he ended up slamming into the guy in front of him. Now this was a brand new Toyota Camry, he'd only had it for a few months, so needless to say, he was a little pissed. Well, the guy who caused it took off, so Jerry (the friend) jumped back in his car, and went after him. Well the guy that Jerry hit in the process thought that Jerry was taking off, so he got pissed and was about to go after him, but the woman he was with noticed that Jerry's back end was pretty even with the front, and realized he got hit too. So they both went after this guy, Jerry called the cops on the way. They asked him what to look for, he said "Look for an accordian driving down the street." lol

Also reminds me of a story my grandfather told me. He was driving along in his souped up Thunderbird. He had just finished fixing up this car, and when he was done, it was better than fully equipped. He was driving along, and some dude ran a stoplight (or stop sign) and slammed into the side of him. Well that dude was about to take off, but my grandfather jumped out of his car with his baseball bat, and said "Oh no ya don't!" Then he proceeded to smash in the other dude's car. All that guy could do is watch, I mean c'mon! Are you gonna try and stop some crazy guy with a baseball bat? When the insurance came in, it was just enough to pay for his car, and the other guy's, so he broke even.

Hopefully that'll lighten your mood a little bit, Zia. smile

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis