GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Lana, 1 invisible), 451 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,476
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,963
Members10,349
Most Online992
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 83 of 433 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 432 433
Re: Random Post Whoring #65645
05/05/05 12:14 PM
05/05/05 12:14 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Thanks MC, that's sweet of you! smile grin

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Random Post Whoring #65646
05/05/05 12:39 PM
05/05/05 12:39 PM
JustMe Offline
Underboss
JustMe  Offline
Underboss
Funny stuff, Afi. And the firestation- lol

keep your mouth shut, and your eyes open.
Re: Random Post Whoring #65647
05/05/05 03:55 PM
05/05/05 03:55 PM
Scotland
Debz Offline
Underboss
Debz  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Isn't it weird how your Nose Runs and your Feet Smell when really your Nose Smells and your Feet Run??? smile

[Debz]
Re: Random Post Whoring #65648
05/05/05 04:18 PM
05/05/05 04:18 PM
UK
Family Honour Offline
Underboss
Family Honour  Offline
Underboss
UK
Originally posted by afsaneh77:

"I was married to this beautiful woman called Diana," said Prince Charles, showing the genie the first photo. "But now I love this woman called Camilla" and he showed the genie the second photo. "You see Camilla isn't beautiful at all, so do you think you can make Camilla as beautiful as Diana?"

The genie studied the two photographs and after a few minutes said, "Let's have a look at that dog again."
LMAO grin

Re: Random Post Whoring #65649
05/05/05 09:25 PM
05/05/05 09:25 PM
Los Angeles
Letizia B. Offline
Underboss
Letizia B.  Offline
Underboss
Los Angeles
In the latest crop of MIA members around here-- is it just me, or has it been a while since Gina's been around? ohwell

Re: Random Post Whoring #65650
05/05/05 09:46 PM
05/05/05 09:46 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Yea Zia, there are quite a few BBers we haven't heard from or seldom hear from, including Patrick, DJ, GP, Don Corpuzzi, Mob, Senza Mama, Johnny Ola. And some that have disappeared like Pacino Princess, Deathkiss, Pherdy and Don's Advisor. frown Some great people that I miss.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Random Post Whoring #65651
05/05/05 09:57 PM
05/05/05 09:57 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
DJ's been showing up from time to time lately.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Random Post Whoring #65652
05/05/05 10:20 PM
05/05/05 10:20 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Wow, today I was the only associate in grocery. Talk about some hard work! Not only did I have to do "my" work, I had to do the work for 6 other people. So I put a grocery cart down each aisle, and I was jumping back and forth from aisle to aisle, just putting sh*t on the shelves. I usually don't run grocery carts because I'm always on water and soda detail, but, for lack of other people, I had to do it. Plus, later on that night, one of the assistant managers asked me to go outside and help him push some grocery carts. Now that I didn't mind, because it was hot in that damn store, and I welcome the opportunity to venture outside into the parking lot. Ahhh....another day at Wal-Mart.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Random Post Whoring #65653
05/05/05 10:27 PM
05/05/05 10:27 PM
California

California
XxX,

My daughter use to work at a local grocery store here (Ralph's) when she was in high school. I remember her telling me of situations like yours, where she not only had to push carts, put when they were short handed, had to work in the deli, the bakery, the flower shop, and later cashier as well. eek Definitely can be hard work, but it really is good experience. Not only does it keep you hopping, you can also learn different phases of a job, which could lead to future promotions.

Take it easy now and enjoy your evening. wink

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Random Post Whoring #65654
05/05/05 10:29 PM
05/05/05 10:29 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
XxX,

Take it easy now and enjoy your evening. wink

TIS
Ain't much left to enjoy, cuz I'm carrying my behind to bed. lol Thanks for the kind words TIS, they do a young man like me good every now and then. Goodnight fellow BBers!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Random Post Whoring #65655
05/05/05 11:41 PM
05/05/05 11:41 PM
Texas
ginaitaliangirl Offline
ginaitaliangirl  Offline

Texas
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Letizia B.:
<strong> In the latest crop of MIA members around here-- is it just me, or has it been a while since Gina's been around? blush

I go MIA every so often anyway just with schoolwork and whatnot, but I recently went on a Band trip to Dallas, and that took a while to prepare for and recover from. School's almost out, though, and I'm sure that'll give me more time for here. grin

Re: Random Post Whoring #65656
05/06/05 02:42 AM
05/06/05 02:42 AM
JustMe Offline
Underboss
JustMe  Offline
Underboss
We all missed you Gina! smile

Re: Random Post Whoring #65657
05/07/05 06:35 AM
05/07/05 06:35 AM
JustMe Offline
Underboss
JustMe  Offline
Underboss
I feel ill and can't sleep well. frown It's so annoying! mad

Re: Random Post Whoring #65658
05/07/05 07:13 AM
05/07/05 07:13 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Count sheeps. Some say it helps!! grin Hope you feel better soon! smile

Re: Random Post Whoring #65659
05/07/05 07:19 AM
05/07/05 07:19 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Yay! the whole board is mine! No one is around! grin

Re: Random Post Whoring #65660
05/07/05 10:26 AM
05/07/05 10:26 AM
JustMe Offline
Underboss
JustMe  Offline
Underboss
Count sheeps. Some say it helps!! grin Hope you feel better soon! smile
Thanks Afi. That's an advise Fabrizzio would give Mike when he lost sleep from love! lol
The problem is, when I can't sleep I begin to think, and once I begun to think, there's no chance to fall asleep again. wink Besides, I'm writing a script and it's rolling in my head in full cast and dolby digital... lol

Re: Random Post Whoring #65661
05/07/05 10:44 AM
05/07/05 10:44 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Now I'm Fabrizzio and you're Mike, huh! Wait for the fishes! grin
What are you writing about? Anyway, pick up a book, that's the fastest way to put me to sleep. lol

Re: Random Post Whoring #65662
05/07/05 11:09 AM
05/07/05 11:09 AM
JustMe Offline
Underboss
JustMe  Offline
Underboss
How about being my faithful Calo? wink
What are you writing about? Anyway, pick up a book, that's the fastest way to put me to sleep. lol
What I’m writing is about a piece of medieval history. I can’t help it – when something like a book or a script comes to my head, it haunts me until I write it down.
And I'm a reader - I may read for 4 hours and more. Books never make me sleepy, except some works of Gegel... rolleyes

Re: Random Post Whoring #65663
05/07/05 11:12 AM
05/07/05 11:12 AM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Originally posted by JustMe:
Books never make me sleepy, except some works of Gegel... rolleyes
...or Winegardner. rolleyes tongue

Re: Random Post Whoring #65664
05/07/05 11:20 AM
05/07/05 11:20 AM
JustMe Offline
Underboss
JustMe  Offline
Underboss
Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
[b] Books never make me sleepy, except some works of Gegel... rolleyes
...or Winegardner. rolleyes tongue [/b]
lol That's a good idea, but it's too weird to spend such a huge amount of money to get this book and sleep with it! lol

Re: Random Post Whoring #65665
05/07/05 11:27 AM
05/07/05 11:27 AM
NJ transplant in Wisconsin
Johnny Stiltz Offline
Made Member
Johnny Stiltz  Offline
Made Member
NJ transplant in Wisconsin
this is the thread that never ends it just goes on and on my friends

Someone started it long ago and now people cant get enough of it

This is the thread that never ends BUT this post does smile

Johnny Stiltz
"Take the gun leave the canolis with me "
Re: Random Post Whoring #65666
05/07/05 11:47 AM
05/07/05 11:47 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Books never make me sleepy, except some works of Gegel... rolleyes
Whatever works. lol

Re: Random Post Whoring #65667
05/07/05 01:47 PM
05/07/05 01:47 PM
Scotland
Debz Offline
Underboss
Debz  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Dave is driving down a rural highway late at night. He's been driving for a long, LONG time, and he's starting to get REALLY tired, but he is SO far out in the country that there are no hotels or inns ANYWHERE. So finally he decides that he is tired enough to just pull over at the next house and ask to spend the night. He pulls up at a pink house with pink trim, pink shutters, pink windows, and a pink door. He gets out of his car, walks up the pink sidewalk, up the pink driveway, climbs the pink steps, and rings the pink doorbell. A pink lady comes to answer the pink door. Dave explains to her, "Ma'am, I know it's late, but I'm really tired, and if I could just spend the night, I'd really appreciate it." The pink lady says, "Sure, no problem! Come on inside! Go up the pink stairs, down the pink hallway, and behind the first pink door on your right you'll find a pink bedroom. Inside the pink closet are some pink sheets, pink blankets, and pink pillowcases that you can put on the pink bed and the pink pillows. Sleep well!" So Dave steps inside the pink door, walks up the pink steps, down the pink hallway, and opens the first pink door on the right. He walks into the pink bedroom, goes to the pink closet, and takes out the pink blanket, the pink sheets, and the pink pillowcases. He puts the pink sheets and pink blanket on the bed, and the pink pillowcases on the pink pillows. He climbs under the pink covers, turns out the pink light, and falls immediately asleep. Time passes. A second man, Bob, is driving down the same highway. He, too, has been driving for quite some time and desperately needs sleep. But there are no hotels or inns anywhere to be found, so Bob decides to pull over at the next house that comes up. He parks in front of the pink house with pink trim, pink shutters, pink windows, and a pink door. He gets out of his car, walks up the pink sidewalk, up the pink driveway, climbs the pink steps, and rings the pink doorbell. The pink lady comes to answer the pink door. Bob explains to her, "Ma'am, I'm really sorry for ringing your doorbell so late at night, but I've been driving for hours and hours, and all I need is to please spend the night?" The pink lady says, "Sure! Come on in! Go up the pink stairs, down the pink hallway, and behind the second pink door on your right you'll find a pink bedroom. In the pink closet are some pink sheets, pink blankets, and pink pillowcases that you can put on the pink bed and the pink pillows. Sleep well!" So Bob steps inside the pink door, walks up the pink steps, down the pink hallway, and opens the second pink door on the right. He walks into the pink bedroom, goes to the pink closet, and takes out the pink blanket, the pink sheets, and the pink pillowcases. He puts the pink sheets and pink blanket on the bed, and the pink pillowcases on the pink pillows. He climbs under the pink covers, turns out the pink light, and falls immediately asleep. Time passes. A third man, Fred, is driving down the same highway. Like Dave and Bob, Fred has been driving for a long time, only Fred has been driving longer that either Dave or Bob. He can barely keep his eyes open. Because there are no hotels or inns, Fred decides to pull over at the next house. He parks in front of the pink house with pink trim, pink shutters, pink windows, and a pink door. He gets out of his car, walks up the pink sidewalk, up the pink driveway, climbs the pink steps, and rings the pink doorbell. The pink lady comes to answer the pink door. Fred, so tired he can barely speak, manages to stammer out, "Ma'am, I hate to bother you so late at night, but I really need some sleep. Could I stay at your house?" The pink lady says, "Sure! Come on inside! Go up the pink stairs, down the pink hallway, and behind the third pink door on your right you'll find a pink bedroom. In the pink closet are some pink sheets, pink blankets, and pink pillowcases that you can put on the pink bed and the pink pillows. Sleep well!" So Fred staggers through the pink door, walks up the pink stairs, down the pink hallway, and into the third pink door on the right. He walks into the pink bedroom, goes to the pink closet, and takes out the pink blanket, the pink sheets, and the pink pillowcases. He puts the pink sheets and pink blanket on the bed, and the pink pillowcases on the pink pillows. He climbs under the pink covers, turns out the pink light, and falls immediately asleep. TIME PASSES. The sun rises. Dave wakes up. He climbs out of the pink bed, strips the pink blankets and pink sheets off the pink bed, and takes the pink pillowcases off the pink pillows. He puts the pink blankets, pink sheets, and pink pillowcases into the pink closet, and leaves the pink bedroom. He walks down the pink hallway, down the pink stairs, takes a left, and walks into a pink kitchen with pink cabinets, a pink floor, pink shelves, pink fixtures, and the pink lady, going through the motions of making breakfast. The pink lady says, "Good morning! What would you like for breakfast? We have Rice Krispies or Cheerios." Dave says, "Cheerios, please." The pink lady goes to the pink cupboard and takes out a pink bowl. She goes to the pink silverware drawer and takes out a pink spoon. She pours some Cheerios out of a pink box into the pink bowl, goes to the refrigerator and takes out a pink milk carton, pours the milk into the pink bowl and sets the pink bowl and pink spoon in front of Dave. Dave sits down on the pink chair at the pink table and eats his Cheerios. He finishes, thanks the pink lady, goes out of the pink kitchen, out the pink door, down the pink steps, down the pink driveway, down the pink sidewalk, gets into his car and drives away. A little while later, Bob wakes up. He climbs out of the pink bed, strips the pink blankets and pink sheets off the pink bed, and takes the pink pillowcases off the pink pillows. He puts the pink blankets, pink sheets, and pink pillowcases into the pink closet, and leaves the pink bedroom. He walks down the pink hallway, down the pink stairs, takes a left, and walks into a pink kitchen with pink cabinets, a pink floor, pink shelves, pink fixtures, and the pink lady, going through the motions of making breakfast. The pink lady says, "Good morning! What would you like for breakfast? We have Rice Krispies or Cheerios." Bob says, "Cheerios, please." The pink lady goes to the pink cupboard and takes out a pink bowl. She goes to the pink silverware drawer and takes out a pink spoon. She pours some Cheerios out of a pink box into the pink bowl, goes to the refrigerator and takes out a pink milk carton, pours the milk into the pink bowl and sets the pink bowl and pink spoon in front of Bob. Bob sits down on the pink chair at the pink table and eats his Cheerios. He finishes, thanks the pink lady, goes out of the pink kitchen, out the pink door, down the pink steps, down the pink driveway, down the pink sidewalk, gets into his car and drives away. Finally, Fred wakes up after a long sleep. He climbs out of the pink bed, strips the pink blankets and pink sheets off the pink bed, and takes the pink pillowcases off the pink pillows. He puts the pink blankets, pink sheets, and pink pillowcases into the pink closet, and leaves the pink bedroom. He walks down the pink hallway, down the pink stairs, takes a left, and walks into a pink kitchen with pink cabinets, a pink floor, pink shelves, pink fixtures, and the pink lady, going through the motions of making breakfast. The pink lady says, "Good morning! What would you like for breakfast? We have Rice Krispies or Cheerios." Fred says, "Rice Krispies, please." The pink lady goes to the pink cupboard and takes out a pink bowl. She goes to the pink silverware drawer and takes out a pink spoon. She pours some Rice Krispies out of a pink box into the pink bowl, goes to the refrigerator and takes out a pink milk carton, pours the milk into the pink bowl and sets the pink bowl and pink spoon in front of Fred. Fred sits down on the pink chair at the pink table and eats his Rice Krispies. He finishes, thanks the pink lady, goes out of the pink kitchen, out the pink door, down the pink steps, down the pink driveway, down the pink sidewalk, gets into his car and drives away. The moral of the story is: Two out of three people prefer Cheerios to Rice Krispies.

grin

[Debz]
Re: Random Post Whoring #65668
05/07/05 01:55 PM
05/07/05 01:55 PM
California

California
Ha ha! I heard that one Debz. That's the kind of joke that either disappoints and makes people roll their eyes, or it's so off, that it's funny.

Reminds me of another one about the Pink Ping Pong Table. Real lengthy like the one you posted, but long story short:

A father, during the years raising his son is baffled by his son's request for every birthday, graduation, wedding, etc his request for a Pink Ping Pong Table. The father asks him "why" each time he requests a PPPT, but let's it go and gets him something else.

It ends where the son is on his deathbed and the father asks for a last request.....you got it, a PPPT rolleyes The father asked wh he keeps asking for a PPPT and just as the son opens his mouth to answer, he dies. lol

TIS

Re: Random Post Whoring #65669
05/07/05 02:29 PM
05/07/05 02:29 PM
Texas
ginaitaliangirl Offline
ginaitaliangirl  Offline

Texas
Man, I never made an official "I'm Back" statement from my Dallas trip for Band! We got back this past Monday after leaving Friday. It was absolutely wonderful. I'll try not to go into too many details because I already made that mistake on my Xanga entry. lol The roller coasters were incredible. I've now declared my cousin the King of Coasters. My cousin is my same age, a guy, lives next door to me, and goes to my school, so we're very close. I think we've grown closer by year, and this year he's basically been my best friend. Anyway, we had made a pact to stick together at Six Flags on this trip, because we're both obsessed with roller coasters. He ended up being the coolest he could be, because he never left me behind, and he was okay with me hanging out with him and our guy friends the whole day and tagging along so we could get on all the best rides the most. Most of my girl friends weren't really ready to run to every ride and only stop when we had to, but he and I stuck together doing this. We went on Mr. Freeze four times, Titan three (could've been four, but it got stuck when we were two riders away from going on it!), Texas Giant two, Batman one, Shockwave one, and Flashback one. My cousin even managed to get video on his camera of Mr. Freeze, Titan, and Texas Giant from the front row! He was the hero of the trip for that. lol I got to ride front row on Titan twice and Mr. Freeze once, and it was just amazing. My cousin also got to see a Ferrari the first day of the trip near the Hard Rock Cafe we ate at. I don't know a lot about cars, which I wish I could change, but I definitely appreciate fine cars such as Ferraris and Lamborghinis, so that was exciting for me. My cousin, however, had trouble breathing because he was so excited. lol He got a video of it driving by on my camera, so that became his addiction until Six Flags. Well, we're now having withdrawal effects because we miss these rides so much. heh The rest of the trip was great, too, but Six Flags was the best for me.

Re: Random Post Whoring #65671
05/08/05 08:40 AM
05/08/05 08:40 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Uh... Your eyes have a problem Part, they should see pink! grin

Re: Random Post Whoring #65672
05/08/05 01:53 PM
05/08/05 01:53 PM
Scotland
Debz Offline
Underboss
Debz  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
hehe grin

[Debz]
Re: Random Post Whoring #65673
05/08/05 06:20 PM
05/08/05 06:20 PM
Desolation Row
Don Sonny Corleone Offline
Underboss
Don Sonny Corleone  Offline
Underboss
Desolation Row
Havent been around too much. I havent had time to do anything around here except check the Seinfeld Dialogue Game. lol

If winners never lose, well, then a loser sure can sing the blues.
Re: Random Post Whoring #65674
05/09/05 08:56 AM
05/09/05 08:56 AM
Scotland
Debz Offline
Underboss
Debz  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Hey DE NIRO just read at the bottom of one of your posts that you are soon to be living in Australia as from June...thats cool, My mum and dads friends just moved out there about a week ago smile , you looking forward to it? All round sunshine grin

[Debz]
Re: Random Post Whoring #65677
05/09/05 12:40 PM
05/09/05 12:40 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Good one Part! lol lol

---------------

This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for years. The only friction in their marriage was the husband's habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke. The noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.
Every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop it and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor; she was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out.

The years went by and he continued to blast them out! Then one Thanksgiving morning as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the bowl where she had put the turkey innards and neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts and a malicious thought came to her.

She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling back the bed covers, she pulled back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts. Some time later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bathroom. The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes ! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good.

About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his bloodstained underpants with a look of horror on his face. She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter. He said, "Honey, you were right." "All these years you have warned me and I didn't listen to you."

"What do you mean?" asked his wife. "Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened. But by the grace of God, some Vaseline, and two fingers, I think I got most of them back in."

Page 83 of 433 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 432 433

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull