Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

You can disagree all you want but they are not my numbers. They are the FBI's numbers. And nobody is going to know more than the FBI. At least not any of us posting on an internet forum.

So true.
In this case, we need to rely on the FBI numbers. If there is anything we could accuse them of when it comes to numbers overall, that would be of inflating the numbers and making the Mafia look like being a bigger threat than it actually is, and not of deflating (if that´s the right word...?) the numbers.
There have been several forum members in here who have stated things about the outfit, exalting it. Their arguments have been based on "word on the street ..." or "my uncle who is a member has said that ...." and what not. That doesn´t cut it. The problem with these forum members is that none of them have been able to present solid evidence or documentations to back them up, although we´ve asked for them numerous of times. They simply don´t come up with anything. I, for one, would love to see any kind of proof. And I mean that in a most humble way.
Frankly, I´m kinda surprised this argument is still going on.

[Linked Image]