Originally posted by Partagas:
Debz -- Tommorrow is another day, make the most of it! As simple as kit sounds, when I am having a day that I perceive not goin gas well as I would like, I focus on the simple blessings of life -- I have a great family, a roof over my head, and my health; I have clothes on my back, great friends, and, of course the BB. Oh yeah, food is wonderful also, and coffee brings me pleasure, and so on, and so on. My family does devotions everynight (or as much as we possible can with busy schedules) Believe it or not as much as I joke around (yes, even with my somewhat crude and irreverent jokes), I am a very spiritual person. On days like what you are having today, we try to count these blessings that we so often take for granted!

My wish to you for tommorrow -- a wonderful day, full of sunshine (at least in your heart if not the sky around you), and a hope of things to come! And, oh yeah, your continued presence on the BB to bring us joy and happiness cool grin
That was so sweet and it made me smile grin thanks, well my day today has been much better!! Looking forward to watching my movie tonight now smile Thank you!

[Debz]