Yes I am doing grad school and I somewhat get the summer off. I'm going to work back at the West Point Military Academy (which is where I did my internship last summer) again to have money for the summer and save up for the fall. But I have to study and take my GMAT test. I bought a study guide/book off of amazon with old questions used on the test and such. So I just have to do that.

I'm a little mad right now. I ordered 2 DVD's on Sunday and I was hoping to get both by Friday or Saturday at the latest when I go home on the weekend. Well 1 of the DVD's shipped yesterday, so I decided to e-mail the other person to see if they had already sent out the DVD that I ordered from them to. They e-mail me back and say that it'll be sent out tomorrow! So I order in on Sunday and instead of sticking it in the mail first thing Monday morning, or even today, they decide to wait until tomorrow. So now I'm more than likely not going to get it by this weekend and will probably have to wait until next Thursday or Friday at the earilest to get it (which is when I'll be home again) frown