I couldn't click on this quickly enough!! I first watched it about a year and a half ago, thanks to a friend trying to convince another friend to watch it. It is truly one of the (or the) funniest shows I have ever come across, and I'm constantly amazed by how clever it is. You can watch it again and again, and every single time, you'll catch something new. In fact, I'd recommend paying close attention as you watch the first time through, because there are so many "tricks" and references to previous jokes... the excellent writing rewards you for minding the details.

One of the things I love most is how, once you're done with it, you'll find yourself wanting to quote and reference everything you saw - which is especially amusing because it involves such an oddball family and such ridiculous events. There's something to love about each character. Buster and Tobias are my favorites, but they all have their moments, and the real hero is Michael - his "straight man" reactions to everything are gold.

I'm certain you'll enjoy the rest of the series as much as the first season, and I truly believe that you'll love it even more upon repeated viewings!