Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
I dont get why the news/feds keep leaking these stories about Basciano in prison. I understand Vinny is in jail and a chick contacting him and sending him pics will get any guy's attention especially when their locked up for life. I checked out the comments section of the NYDailynews on this article, and somebody mentioned she gave up an old boyfriend and two murders. If I was Vinny I would watch what I said around this chick, check out the comment below:

"PoolGuy1:
She's evil-pure hell. She just wants publicity. She ratted out her ex-boyfriend for 2 murders. She's evil in my book. He's is the nicest guy. shi*t that happened 3 decades ago and none of anybody's business and for sure not her business and she rats. rat-rat-rat. Then she tells not only the feds but the family of one of the victim's. It wasn't their business or hers. She is evil and hateful. People should not get involved with things that are not there business. They should not talk about it no matter what. RAT! Sh'es only trying to get poor Vinny in trouble some how. "

And you just believe this random commenter?

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese