xxx, thanks for actually taking the time to read my post! I'm a little pissed right now because the 1 roomate that I've had problems with all school year continues to get on my nerves. My theory over the last few weeks has been that he and my other roomate seem to think that it's funny to get me angry, so they do any and everything to piss me off. The 1 roomate who I was talking about continues to fight with me and the AC. I'll turn it off and 2 seconds later he's turning it back on. I turn it off, and he'll turn it back on, like he owns the stupid thing. He's so inconsiderate and immature I just can't stand it. Last week I had a 2 messages on my voicemail and I'm trying to listen to them and he's yelling like a 4-year-old "Let me listen, let me listen!" while chasing me around the apartment as I'm trying to get away from him and listen to my messages. Tonight, I always have my door closed when I'm in my room and twice he has opened my door and ran into his room while locking the door. As if he couldn't be any more kindergarden, he surprises me. So I knock on the door and ask them why they keep doing it. They both deny it while they're in bed so I leave their door open with the light on. The motherf*cker calls me 3 times on my cell asking me to turn off the light. I don't answer the phone because I saw his number on my caller ID and then he comes to my room (doesn't knock mind you), trying to open the door. I locked it and he's trying to talk to me so I just ignore him. And sure enough before he goes to bed he cranks the AC down to 62 degrees. I'm going to bed in the next hour so before I do I'm cranking the AC back up to 72 or more. I just keep telling myself that I only have to live with him for 3 more weeks and I just can't wait! He's getting on my last f'n nerve! mad