Originally Posted By: danielperrygin
The crews seem to be setup like their own little families, being that they have an underboss and a entire section of town as their territory. Do capos in NY have a "top made man" that acts as a right hand man or "under-capo"?

I suppose just about every captain, whether in New York, Chicago, or wherever, has an "aide de camp," a right hand man, a top soldier, as it were. However, while the Outfit has had what you're talking about in the past, I'm not totally convinced it still does today. Yes, we see posters on the forums here make up charts showing a very hierarchical organization with guys having those labels - a "street boss" or whatever underneath the crew boss. But nothing in the form of an actual, recent chart like that from the feds. Or anything suggesting that in recent cases or articles. Considering the Outfit is a much smaller and more streamlined organization now, one wonders why they would need all those layers. Considering it's more like the New England or Philadelphia families now, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it is more like how their organizations have looked in recent years.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/01/12 06:45 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.