@Ivy, I'm not a liberal. I'm a human being. No political party represents who I am. My viewpoints are all over the political spectrum, if you will. I dislike when people have to turn to "Oh you Libs" or "Oh, you Cons".

There's no upside to murdering someone for murdering someone else, the only "upside" would be revenge. We live in such a revenge based society it's sickening. Oh, he hurt my Bobby so he should suffer like my little Bobby did. I thought we were civilized, there's a reason we outlived other species because we're constantly evolving. I'd like to think we're progressing and not regressing.

It's proven that in the US there is more crime in the States that allow Capital Punishment than States that don't allow it.

It all comes down to that Canada doesn't have the Death Penalty and I'm grateful for that. However, I can't see it staying much longer with the likes of Harper (criminal) in power as "our" Prime Minister.

I'm glad we could have this discussion Ivy, it's nice to see the other side of equation.

Last edited by Antimacy; 06/24/12 10:54 PM.