Originally posted by Irishman12:
I can't believe you've survived this long without seeing Kill Bill Vol. 2! Don't you wanna know how it ends!? lol

Good job on getting the books, I think I liked them more than the movies. If you're like me I would recommend watching the movies before reading the books because it'll help you in pronouncing some of the words as well as help you visualize what's going on. Well it works for me anyway, it might not for you, I don't know. Don't know what kinda person you are. But me, I watched the movies before I read the books. Also, you might want to give The Hobbit a read since it is the prequel and some of the things said in The Fellowship of the Ring are in The Hobbit. It's easy to read and you should knock it out no problem. As for me, I asked my parents to get me a boxset of all 5 Harry Potter books in paperback format for like $25 from Wal-Mart . This summer I'm hoping to get through The Socerer's Stone & The Chamber of Secrets if I can, but I'll be using most of my time (besides watching the AFI top 100 list) with studying and taking my GMAT (and of course watching my Yankees). wink
I've sort of forgotten what happened at the end of Vol. 1, but yes, I would like to know... lol Yeah, I think the pronunciations and whatnot were what sort of spooked me away from reading them originally. I'm a big procrastinator, but I'll see what I can do. cool Okay, Harry Potter, AFI, a test...but why would you want to watch the Yankees? confused

tongue