Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
[b] I'd heard of him I think but I don't believe I've ever seen him pitch so he's really a no name player to me. And no I don't mess around with my books or movies. I try to watch sometype of DVD per day but yesterday I couldn't with a test during my night class and studying for the test that we didn't have today! As for the books, I just like to read them as fast as possible just so they don't drag out (plus these are really interesting and I'm always wanting to read more anyway)
Oh, okay...he would've been the Astro I would've been fine with you making fun of... lol One of my friends at school is one of only two fans I've talked to that actually liked the guy, and he won't stop talking about how he's got good stats but just didn't get run support and he's going to win 20 games... rolleyes

I wish I could be like you with a DVD a day. I'll catch ones on TV often, but I never really take the time to pull a movie out, and we don't really have a great variety anyway... lol [/b]
That's why I have over 300 DVDs so whenever I'm bored I'm sure I can find SOMETHING to watch (the only problem though is when you're really board and don't care what you watch and you have to pull out that 1 movie to capture your attention throughout it!) lol There are times I'll watch 30 mins of a movie, turn it off and put something else in. You know you could always go to your local Blockbuster and pick something up wink Something along the lines of....oh I don't know....Kill Bill Vol. 2! lol

But as for me, just read chapter 2 of The Hobbit. This book is really easy to read compared to the LOTRs, but it doesn't seem to have enough details. I mean 1 minute somethings happening and then the next minute, BOOM, they're off and going.