Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
[b] Ok, now I'm mad. Get this, the test I was supposed to have today, yeah didn't have it. Here's the course of events. Tuesday the 22nd, the teacher says the test will be on Thursday the 31st. Thursday the 24th the teacher says the test will be today, the 29th. And then today the teacher says that they test will be on Thursday the 31st! So yeah, all the studying I did over the weekend and yesterday and today, yeah, it was for nothing! So instead of enjoying my Easter weekend, I studied for NOTHING! mad
Same ol' story with the teachers doing whatever suits them best, eh Irish? The punks. rolleyes Well, as long as you're still having the test, you can be happy you did study, right? smile [/b]
Yup yup. How have you been Honey Bunny? Haven't seen you around in awhile. Did you hear about Clemens Hummer there in Houston??

As for me, I'm not studying today (I'm done for the day). I'll resume tomorrow and yeah I'm not totally mad that I studied b/c now when I study tomorrow and Thursday it'll just be a review, but I just wish I could have done more this past weekend as well as gotten the test over with today. As for me I just finished reading chapter 1 of The Hobbit. I'm really looking forward to reading this book! It seems much easier to read and I don't know much of the story so it's all new to me. Also, I read The Return of the King in 2 weeks, so I'm hoping to beat that with The Hobbit. I'm also going to watch episode 3 of The Shield tonight, followed by a DVD a friend of mine let me borrow!