Originally Posted By: J Geoff
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
I particularly enjoy Hoboken and Princeton. Havent really been to other parts of the state.

Both of those are great places -- and you're still 45 minutes from me either way! lol

Expensive, tho...

Also consider Somerset and Middlesex counties... I've lived/worked there for many years, and love those areas...

Yes, Hoboken and Princeton are pretty pricey unfortunately.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will consider anything that will save me money and is under an hour commute to NYC. If I move to Jersey I was hoping it would be somewhere I can commute to on the PATH train considering I have subsidized transport through my job (PANYNJ).

Edit: I will be starting a rotational management program at the PANYNJ next month where among my projects I will be working on the WTC, JFK, LAG, Path trains, and some bridges in NJ (Bayonne?). Pay is good, pension, lots of room for growth (bunch of retirees in the pipeline). I am hoping to be one of those highly paid guys at the agency you read about in the paper... wink

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 06/18/12 01:40 AM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.