Yes Kly, those kinds of stories are the kind you don't know whether to chew them out or hug them but like you say are so glad you were there. smile

My youngest daughter was about 5 yrs old when she came to me from outside and said, "mom, animals, animals, a whole bunch of animals." confused I asked what kind of animals and asked here where they were. She told me they were outside by neighbors house. I didn't have a clue as to who she was talking about. None of our neighbors had a bunch of animals. She said "I don't know, come on come on." She grabbed my hand pulling me to go with her.

I did, went to the neighbors house, outside their back door was an empty milk container filled with garbage AND maggots. panic lol Ha ha ha. Naturally I cautioned her to stay away but sheez, I never thought of maggots. Ha ha ha

TIS

Sorry, more of a "mom" story

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 06/17/12 03:41 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon