Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
[b] How was your day off XXX? Do anything more exciting than sleep? wink tongue
Well it started out great! I slept like I hadn't slept in a loooooooooooooooong time, I got up, came online to browse the BB for a little while. After that, I ran some errands, did the regular "day-off" things. But come bed time, I got an absolutely horrible pain in my stomach. It was so bad in fact that I ended up going to bed around 830 last night. I woke up around 1, ran to the bathroom, and puked my damn guts up! Ok, I've been sick the past week or so, but no flu-like symptoms whatsoever. Now all of a sudden, after I assume that I'm all better, I start throwing up! I've vomited 6 times since then, and was unable to actually fall back to sleep til about 730 this morning. I woke up around 9, called into work, and have pretty much just slept the rest of today. Good thing is I'm off work tomorrow too, so I've had a three day weekend...at the expense of my health though. ohwell [/b]
Hope you feel better man. It sucks because I've been offline the past 2 days, plus I've been studying for these 2 tests on Monday and Tuesday. But I am happy that I finished reading The Return of the King. I really did enjoy it and Tuesday after the test, I'm going to start reading The Hobbit! I'm so excited about that because I really don't know what the story is about and I'm just really looking forward to reading it!