Originally Posted By: Rompipalle
Originally Posted By: icegoodbarbPresident
Well for starters i never said i agreed with the fact of ratting and liked rats, what im saying is its not up to us users on a computer forum to say that there cowards because we are never going to be backed into a corner like that.Obviously if i was in the mafia I would't like rats but the whole honor thing you tried to give a speech on proved my point you're a MOBFANBOY and GLAMOURIZE THE MAFIA thats the problem with people like you that are obssessed with somehow becoming a mobster and you can't draw the distinction between the real mob and the movies. You say i would never rat on my brothers and promise to my brothers this proves the exact point in the real life mafia the guys aren't brothers they stab eachother in the back and break the rules all the time, they have affairs with eachother's wives, they sell drugs and pills to kids, they put women into prostitution,they rat on eachother and they are all paranoid of eachother out of the fear that one of them may rat on them.

The majority of guys don't rat because they are cowards, they rat because thats the only choice they have because they'll be killed or they are looking at stiff prison sentence. You can say all you want that you would never rat but if you were 35 or 40 years old looking at a life sentence you probably would

mob fanboy? glamoraize the mob? im not gona dignify myself to you, but you gotta be drinking while typing, you dont know me so dont act like you do. losing family to a rat will maake you hate them ok.

If you have family that has gone to jail, then i can understand your hatred. But that doesn't mean i disagree with criminals going to jail because they have been informed upon. At the end of the day if you involve yourself with illegal activity and theres more than three people involved your going to get ratted out eventually because not every one holds their criminal ethics over their freedom or lives,its just unrealistic to expect that, especially from a large group such as a crime family.

As for the whole taking an oath thing you have to look at the people already inducted when they are making someone new. Most of them are too old and entrenched in their criminal ways that they don't know nothing else so their is little chance of them reforming. So all that ceremony is, is some old guy poking your finger with a needle and burning a card because he now needs help committing his crimes because he's too old and also so can carry on making money without having to work and still be relevant.To make the inductee feel better about this the old gangster sells him fairy tales about the good old days and also gives him a title such as made man to make him feel important. Its just a sales pitch so that low level guys feel like they have something to work towards even though most of them won't make it anywhere except jail or the dead.