Originally Posted By: Irishman12

I'm not saying each ballpark needs to look identical in nature, just the dimensions.

Exactly. I am the last guy that would want to compromise the asthetic integrity of the way the stadium itself looks. However I will give in and admit that I would never want to see the Green monster moved out or taken down in order to make that stadium universal in playing field dimensions. Fenway Park is definitely the exception here. But in general, most fields would not have to compromise the overall design of the stadium if they were to change playing field dimensions. I love the tradition of the game...was quite upset when they decided to tear down both Yankee Stadium and Shea Stadium. But again, overall I do not see it being fair that one field is easier to hit in or ptich in than another. In my opinion it pollutes both player and team statistics.

Originally Posted By: Irishman12

What if the pitchers mound at a stadium was closer/farther than at another stadium. Is that fair?

Not that could be dangerous! panic

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.