http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/contract-old-queens-gang-lair-article-1.1037328

Read this article recently about a social club that I used to pass by almost every day at work. Got me thinking... Are there any mob run social clubs still around and functioning as a get together spot and/or HQ that have a long running past going back years and years, possibly even to LCN's heyday?? Just would be wild to think that "x" crew has been based out of "x" social club since the 1950's... So I ask, does anyone know of the oldest functioning Mafia social club? Doesn't have to necessarily be in NYC. I think Punchy Illiano and Kid Blast's social club on Court St in Brooklyn is old. Also there is the Frosinone Soccer Club on Long Island near where I grew up, which ha been around for quite a while. On a side note... Does anyone else find it strange how some of these clubs seem to have completely non involved members? (by non involved I mean they aren't afraid to speak to a reporter for a newspaper article where they mention themselves by first and last names.) I believe there was a short documentary on the Court St social club where guys let themselves be interviewed by some amateur documentary producer claiming they weren't LCN connected...

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man and those of us who have hunted armed men and like it, care for nothing else thereafter." -Ernest Hemingway