Originally Posted By: olivant
I agree. I go along with the CBO projection of relatively high unemployment rates through the remainder of the decade. We are looking at restructuring of the economy. Globalization is the culprit and is not going away. Demand is just not there.

I worked for CBO last summer, you can take their detailed predictions pretty much to the bank as the most detailed/best out there. After today's unemployment news, I feel very blessed to have landed a good job considering how things are out there.

Things are not looking good for Obama or the economy, there is no economic stimulus in the works through election day as of now. And the GOP is not helping the President pass anything of the sort. This is going to be a very hot summer in more ways than one.

Pizzaboy, any luck in those court proceedings? After college, I worked for a year at an organization in Brooklyn that helped tenants take their landlords to court to prevent evictions amongst doing tons of other things... whistle

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 06/01/12 03:15 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.