The fact is, I never served in any military branch AND I admittedly would not to want for various reasons. One being, I doubt I'd make thru basic training lol; I'd hate to be bossed around; AND the wardrobe sucks.

Joking aside, I respect everyone who does have the courage to serve. I see nothing wrong with women being equal to men in serving in the military. YET I tend to agree with the physical issue. Women just are NOT (generally) as strong or maybe as physically resistant as a man. I know that, even tho in good health, and even if I were of age, I definitely would have physical restrictions (i.e. lifting). I just am not a big strong person.

I would not want to stomp on anyone's right tho. Maybe they could let those women who want to go to battle go, but not make it an automatic?? confused

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 05/24/12 11:52 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon