Originally Posted By: GerryLang
Originally Posted By: carmela
Originally Posted By: GerryLang
[quote=short841] The mayor quick reaction to blame it on the mafia makes me think this might be a false flag operation, or something pulled off by another group, Italy did throw Gaddafi under the bus.

Italy doesn't do these things. If they think it's the mafia, they say so, and it is. They don't play around with this false flag stuff.

Complete and utter bullshit. Your belief that Italians have the special ability to solve crimes without any investigation is assinine. Italy also has a history of of what could be considered false flag attacks.

Well that's not what I said and certainly not what i meant to imply.

What I am saying is if there is even a slight possibility the mafias are behind anything, the govt will say it right away. If it turns out to not be an organized crime group, they will correct it at that time. I wasn't talking about all crimes ever committed in the history of Italy ever.

Italy certainly does NOT have the ability to solve crimes without any investigation. Quite the opposite. They arrest now, even on mere suspicion, and investigate after. Guilty until proven innocent is the way they operate. But they will jump at the chance to show the mafia is behind a crime and won't hold back on that info. That's all I meant.

Last edited by carmela; 05/20/12 02:37 PM.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.