Afs, that was great!! lol

Turi, when I was in school we had a senior "skip day", but it was organized by the school, and we all went to the beach.

However, my daughters'had a senior skip day that the seniors planned on their own to simply "skip" school and go to the beach, or party, or hangout with friends. No, technically, it isn't allowed, but the school never did much since nearly the whole senior class was gone, and somehow the rumor would get around beforehand that it was gonna happen. I assume Freddy's skip day is much the same.

xXx, congratulations on your job. There's nothing wrong at all working with Walmart. I have heard that it's a good place to work. I'm sure you'll be glad for the health insurance too. Even if it's something you are lucky enough not to have to use much, man...it's great to have when you really need it, as health care costs an arm and a leg. Good luck to you. wink

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon