Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
I dont understand why adding the "Did you Know?" section at the end of Presidential biographies and leaving the original biography COMPLETELY intact is such a big deal. Republicans are obviously protesting since it makes it harder for them to paint Obama as a radical if he can show that his policy is actually not that original.

It DOES make sense to identify historical precedents for contemporary public policy issues and positions.

No need for people to get mad cause it was the Obama administration who thought of this idea instead of somebody in the past.

GW Bush changed some meta tags on his bio so that google searches for "miserable failure" wouldnt come up with his bio

http://searchenginewatch.com/article/205...te-House-Change

Somebody, like a student, going to the pages to do research on Lyndon Johnson or Ronald Reagan doesn't need what is basically a political message insert.

And maybe one should be questioning the far left liberal leanings influencing a Google search about Bush before his reaction to it.

As a student, it is OBVIOUSLY a quick blurb that is already commonplace in many books on other topics when you do research. The fact that it is on the White House President Bio site is the only real difference here.

Far left liberals influencing GW's google search? Doubt that, its more like the American people including those from his own party influencing that.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.