Originally Posted By: Brickhouse
Is there a past thread on it that I can look up? What was your take on it?

I was talking about threads over on the other forum. This is a post from a guy who lives in the area and had this to say...

Bruno187 -
"I honestly can't believe half the shit I'm hearing on here about this situation. It's been gone over again and again. But to dispel a few rumours,

Zef was never a "tough" guy. He was a sneaky guy who would wait for an opportune moment to ambush you with his brother Pete and maybe a few other guys, but he couldn't handle himself toe to toe. He was/is chronically drunk also. He at one point or another, was banned from just about every club in the neighborhood for getting drunk and acting like a dick (breaking shit and slapping people who he could get away with it with).

Patsy's son didn't raise his hands to Tori...it was Patsy who put his hands on him. He slapped him and there wasn't a fuck of a lot Tori could do at the moment. Patsy is a fucking animal, always was, probably always will be. If Tori raised his hands and fought back, he would have been a lot worse off initially.

Patsy's son was killed by an Albanian kid from the neighborhood. The talk was that he was put up to it by Zef (who wields a lot of influence amongst the Albanians) but there was also a story that the kid was abusing this Albanian kid for quite a while and the Albanian kid got tired of taking shit and whacked him. Oddly enough, the cops got the Albanian kid, prosecuted him, and he wound up beating the case. He supposedly took off back to the other side.

The conjecture is that there was a big sitdown, and Patsy was told to let it go, since he broke rules and put his hands on a made guy. He couldn't do anything, although he more than likely wanted to."

pizzaboy is from around there as well. Maybe he has some more info.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.