I thought Joshua was gonna win the week, and I agree with you about Jessica, but...

Top 4 - California Dreamin' & Personal Inspirations

Code:
California Dreamin'

B  Jessica  "Steal Away"
B  Phillip  "Have You Ever Seen the Rain"
B- Joshua   "You Raise Me Up"
C- Hollie   "Faithfully"

PHILLIP was good, but yet another easy song.
S: Road of success is always under construction; J: Perfect vocal quality for this song; R: Started a little rough, then right on

HOLLIE was lackluster and didn't sound like Idol material here; judges are way off!
R: Now peaking at right time; J: Very beautiful; S: Watched you blossom

JOSHUA didn't blow me away here, but I think he should win this year.
J: Really really great; S: Sang your little tush off; R: Amazing artist

JESSICA is kinda young for this song, but had good vox.
J: One of the best singers [anywhere] today; S: Nailed that; R: Can sing the phonebook, amazing

PHILLIP & JOSHUA perform "This Love" (B+)
HOLLIE & JESSICA perform "Eternal Flame" (D)
TOP 4 perform "Waiting For a Girl Like You" (B)

Code:
Songs they wish they'd written

A  Jessica  "And I'm Telling You"
A- Joshua   "It's a Man's Man's Man's World"
B+ Phillip  "Volcano"
B- Hollie   "I Can't Make You Love Me"

PHILLIP's song was perfect for him.
S: I heard the musician that time, beautiful; J: One of the most beautiful moments on the show ever; R: What it's all about, so great

HOLLIE did much better this time, but not perfect. Judges wrong again!
S: Fell a little short; J: Too much emotion, shaky; R: No moments, wrong song choice

JOSHUA did his thing and slayed it.
S: I can go home right now; J: Sickening, went to church, saw the Lord; R: One of best performances in history of ANY show

JESSICA, the future diva, got my first A of the year. But I agree she needs more experience and is a bit of a bitch.
S: Another winning performance, over-the-top; J: Real race to the finish, nothing to say, real moment; R: In it to really win it, slayed it

----

My rankings this week:

1. Jessica #1/#1, B(+)/A
2. Joshua #3/#2, B-/A-
3. Phillip #2/#3, B/B+
4. Hollie #4/#4, C-/B-

Hollie needs to go; she hasn't been performing at the Top 3 level, tho someday she might. I know some people don't like Jessica as a person, but that doesn't mean she can't sing her ass off. She just needs some life experience. I like Phillip, but don't see him as an Idol (I've said that before and was wrong). I think the finale should be Joshua & Jessica, and I prefer Joshua to win at this point.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations