Looks like Tommy can get anywhere from time served to 20 years. And Little Dino time served to 100 years

They were both cleared in connection to the infamous Aug. 25, 1997 slaying of NYPD officer Ralph Dols.
Gioeli and Saracino were convicted on lesser charges -- three murder conspiracies on “Tommy Shots” and a single murder conspiracy on “Little Dino.”
Gioeli was convicted of planning the slayings of mob rivals John Minerva on March 25, 1992, Frank “Chestnut” Marasa on June 12, 1991, and other unnamed crime figures in a bloody Colombo civil war. But he beat the rap on more serious charges that he gave the final order to have them rubbed out.
Saracino was convicted of conspiring to hit Michael Burnside, who was suspected of killing "Little Dino’s" brother. Saracino was also convicted on several other charges, including extortion, witness tampering and obstruction of justice.
Gioeli stands to get anything from time served to 20 years in prison, and Saracino time served to 100 years when they’re sentenced. There was no date set for sentencing as defense lawyers planned their appeals.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/reput...I#ixzz1uPxk5KUl

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 05/09/12 07:28 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.