GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (m2w, Toodoped, 1 invisible), 747 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,583
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,537
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,460
Posts1,061,323
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: pmac] #747291
11/05/13 08:30 PM
11/05/13 08:30 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pmac
todays his sentencing day probably around 2pm. my guess 10yrs.

Any news on the sentencing? I can't find anything on it myself, was he definitely sentenced?

Besides being a blogger Gioeli is also on twitter. lol But no mention there if he was sentenced yesterday.

https://twitter.com/ThomasGioeli

Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: FaticoWestIslip] #749785
11/22/13 05:06 PM
11/22/13 05:06 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

latest on tommy shots blog, allie boy and deross are innocent. wild bill framed joel waverly so he could get rid of him, then big dino killed wild bill cause the fbi wanted him and dino thought he would flip and put it on them,plausible. nothing in the press in the last couple days, you figure this would be in everyday news thing, killing a nypd. I don't know who to believe I think hung jury. next week if he beats and walkd out of jail in 6 yrs they'll kill him. fucking Colombo family, just always trying to out do the other families in the crazy department.

Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: FaticoWestIslip] #749786
11/22/13 05:07 PM
11/22/13 05:07 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

I read tommy shots was surposed to be sentence nov 4 nope maybe he gets a break, time served. the blogfather.

Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: pmac] #749792
11/22/13 05:44 PM
11/22/13 05:44 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
wild bill framed joel waverly so he could get rid of him

Framed him for what?

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: Dwalin2011] #749795
11/22/13 05:54 PM
11/22/13 05:54 PM
Camden County NJ
jmack Offline
Made Member
jmack  Offline
Made Member
Camden County NJ
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
wild bill framed joel waverly so he could get rid of him

Framed him for what?

The murder of Ralph Dols.

Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: jmack] #749797
11/22/13 05:56 PM
11/22/13 05:56 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Sounds interesting anyway, but it would be still weird if 2 underlings killed Cutolo without authorization from above.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: FaticoWestIslip] #750376
11/26/13 07:59 PM
11/26/13 07:59 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Joe Waverly found not guilty of ordering murder of NYPD cop
A high-ranking Colombo gangster has been acquitted of ordering the 1997 killing of an NYPD cop who had married his ex-wife.

The federal jury took only four hours to clear Joel "Joe Waverly" Cacace of murder in aid of racketeering in the killing of Police Officer Ralph Dols.

Cacace smiled, nodded his head and hugged defense lawyer David Stern. Then he touched his fingers to his lips and blew a kiss to family members in the court.

"The truth prevailed," Cacace's son Steve said outside court.

"It's the best day of my life!" added Cacace's sister Kathy Vandina.

Dols' mother and sister left Brooklyn Federal Court accompanied by somber FBI agents.

Last year, a different jury cleared Colombo gangster Thomas "Tommy Shots" Gioeli of carrying out Cacace's alleged lethal order, along with hit man Dino Saracino, who allegedly shot Dols in front of the cop's Sheepshead Bay building.

Cacace, 72, is serving a 20-year sentence for racketeering after admitting to carrying out an order to kill a federal prosecutor and is not due to be released from prison until 2020.

Federal prosecutors argued that Cacace felt disrespected because his ex-wife, Kim Kennaugh, had married a cop and had a baby with him.

Kennaugh, dubbed "The Black Widow" by detectives because her second husband, a Colombo killer, was also whacked, did not take the stand in last year's trial, but she had received a subpoena to testify in Cacace's trial, the Daily News has learned.

But Kim told the feds she would invoke her Fifth Amendment right to remain silent and not answer questions under oath.

“I lawyered up,” Kennaugh told The News. "I don't like the way I was treated (by law enforcement) the last 16 years."

Kennaugh said she refused to testify not because she had anything to hide but because she feared the feds did not believe her and might bring criminal charges against her for perjury.

"I was never threatened (by Cacace); he never threatened Ralph," she said. "I just can't say something that wasn't true.

"(Dols' death) was a shock to me as to everyone else," Kennaugh said. "I know the truth. Ralph knows the truth. God knows the truth."

The anonymous jury rejected the testimony of cooperating witnesses Dino Calabro and Joseph Competiello, who were part of the hit team that killed Dols.

They pleaded guilty to the cop killing and are hoping they will receive a reduced sentence in return for their cooperation.

Dols' mother attended every day of the three week trial.

“It’s very upsetting,” she said on her way out of the courthouse.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: FaticoWestIslip] #750377
11/26/13 08:09 PM
11/26/13 08:09 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
The feds should be more careful when they cut deals with cop killers, the jury isnt likely to believe them. Only six more years for cacace, at 72, if he stays healthy he will be able to come out and be force within the colombo family again.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: FaticoWestIslip] #750382
11/26/13 08:38 PM
11/26/13 08:38 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
What is going on with the Feds and the Columbo's?
First Tommy shots n Little Dino, now this.
TWO hit men flip and testify and it's not enough to convict?
This surely has to lesson the stock of those flipping.
Alite, Big Dino, Joey Caves, Massino at Romanello's trial.. Maybe we've seen the end of gravy train outs for rats as they aren't bringing in guaranteed convictions like the days of Gravano or D'Arco.

Question is, will this strengthen or weaken the modern mob?
With Fed deals likely to lesson, there's no way out anymore on being offered a deal.
But conversely you're less likely to have a rat testify at your trial and put you away...
Could be good for the mob, or bad.

Devils usually in the details. Now, probably not in the witness box anymore...

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: FaticoWestIslip] #750385
11/26/13 08:53 PM
11/26/13 08:53 PM
JoeTheBoss Offline
Button
JoeTheBoss  Offline
Button
Just read this. Pretty big news. I wonder.. if he manages to survive the rest of his sentence what role he would have back with the Colombos if any. Thoughts?

"Goodfellas don't sue Goodfellas....Goodfellas kill Goodfellas." - Salvatore Profaci
Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: FaticoWestIslip] #750386
11/26/13 08:54 PM
11/26/13 08:54 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
And regards Joe Waverley becoming 'a force in the Columbo's when he's released'?
He'll be 78 and after 20 odd years at that age in the can, and this Hail Mary, will be wanting nothing more than to live out his last few years with his vegan diet, a haircut and buying his grand kids baseball glove for Christmas.
Not running a crew.
Guaranteed.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #750387
11/26/13 09:01 PM
11/26/13 09:01 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
And regards Joe Waverley becoming 'a force in the Columbo's when he's released'?
He'll be 78 and after 20 odd years at that age in the can, and this Hail Mary, will be wanting nothing more than to live out his last few years with his vegan diet, a haircut and buying his grand kids baseball glove for Christmas.
Not running a crew.
Guaranteed.

really guaranteed, didnt realize you were in a position to guarantee things wink. who knows what the colombo family leadership will look like in 6 years, when he gets out and the persicos need someone in a leadership position on the street, whos to say it wont be him who steps up.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: FaticoWestIslip] #750391
11/26/13 09:25 PM
11/26/13 09:25 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
I'll rephrase.

What would you do?

You see what I'm getting at. These guys aren't pawns on the chessboard. Sure, there's a chance he'll play ball, but if you were a betting man and this guys dodged a silver bullet.... You can see where I'm going.

Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #750392
11/26/13 09:38 PM
11/26/13 09:38 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
I'll rephrase.

What would you do?

You see what I'm getting at. These guys aren't pawns on the chessboard. Sure, there's a chance he'll play ball, but if you were a betting man and this guys dodged a silver bullet.... You can see where I'm going.

i see what your saying sonny, i really do. but wer talking about a guy who orders the death of a prosecutor and a cop like you and me order breakfast, you cant expect someone like that to do the rationale thing. that being said, im not big into making predictions and speculating, time will tell.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: Dellacroce] #750394
11/26/13 09:44 PM
11/26/13 09:44 PM
JoeTheBoss Offline
Button
JoeTheBoss  Offline
Button
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
I'll rephrase.

What would you do?

i see what your saying sonny, i really do. but wer talking about a guy who orders the death of a prosecutor and a cop like you and me order breakfast, you cant expect someone like that to do the rationale thing. that being said, im not big into making predictions and speculating, time will tell.

Not to mention after ordering the murder of the prosecutor he ordered the murder of the murderers and the murder of those murderers.

"Goodfellas don't sue Goodfellas....Goodfellas kill Goodfellas." - Salvatore Profaci
Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: Dellacroce] #750398
11/26/13 09:58 PM
11/26/13 09:58 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
I'll rephrase.

What would you do?

Well, prison can take a huge toll on a man particularly an old man like Cacace so there is a Big chance he won't make it that long.

Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: Dellacroce] #750442
11/27/13 10:00 AM
11/27/13 10:00 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
He must know that the Feds will be GUNNING for him after getting off a cop kill conviction.

He jay walks when he gets out he'll be back doing another 20.

But, as Dellacroce says, no point speculating, especially with these guys. Time will tell.

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 11/27/13 10:00 AM.

Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: FaticoWestIslip] #753771
12/16/13 05:10 PM
12/16/13 05:10 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Alleged Mob Boss Tommy Gioeli's Voice
Sunday, December 15, 2013

Congratulations

In today's post I would like to congratulate my friend and onetime codefendant Joel Cacace on his justified victory over a petty, deceitful, and corrupt prosecution team led by my old nemesis, the new head of the Organized Crime Dept. for the Eastern District of New York, Elizabeth "Lizzy the Liar" Geddes.

While her main flunky AUSA James "Tommy Pickles" Gatta tried to deceive the jury into believing that Joel was guilty as charged, Lizzy the Liar was orchestrating and recycling Dino "Hemorrhoids" Calabro's perjured testimony. She was trying to somehow make it more credible the second time around. Maybe she thought that the second jury was stupider than the first; but neither jury was stupid. Both juries were too sophisticated for Lizzy and her collection of lies. All the while these children of Satan know that myself, Dino Saracino, and Joel Cacace are innocent. Every piece of their evedience screamed for our acquittal. Joel's expert defense team of lead counsel Susan "Kosher" Kellman and learned counsel David "the Scholar" Stern swiftly and thoroughly devastated the prosecution's flimsy case.

Not since Johnnie Cochran and Barry Scheck has there been such a dominant duo in the courtroom. Susan "Kosher" Kellman is so savvy in the atmosphere of the courthouse that she let those fools beat themselves with their own evidence. That's right, the defense team knew enough not to mount a defense. Instead they had the brilliance to let the prosecution eat itself while they sat back and enjoyed their victory. Of course the fact that Joel was 100% innocent made a victory that much easier to achieve. I applaud Susan "Kosher" Kellman, David "the Scholar" Stern, the Jury and justice for exposing the truth in such a corrupt system as our federal justice System.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: FaticoWestIslip] #761836
02/04/14 06:27 PM
02/04/14 06:27 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

just looked at his twitter his daughters state that his sentencing is next Thursday feb 13. he could get up to 20yrs. my guess im going with 12 yrs. I think the judge will actualy goe against the d.a. this time. that guy tico beat a murder got 9yrs bf Guerra got 14 the guy fusco from springfield beat 2 got hammerd 25yrs, lot of mob guy beating murders in nyc lately. im forgetting like 2 0r 3 others Michael coppola got like 15 yrs but beat the murder. guy the beta the jimmy or frank hydell murder. I think vicent asoro got a chance.

Re: Tommy shots acquitted of murder of nypd officer [Re: FaticoWestIslip] #768783
03/19/14 01:57 PM
03/19/14 01:57 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

today march 19 is his sentencing day wonder what he gets.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull