Wow... I just found out something reeally creepy.

There's this kid who rides my bus named Jack. He doesn't go to my school, but he still rides my bus to get to HIS school (which is just across town) Anyway, he gets picked on a lot, but only because he brings it on himself. He makes fun of people first.. so people gang up on him and make fun of him back.

So anyway, today at school I heard a rumor that a kid who goes to Madonna (the other school) brought a gun to school with a list of people to shoot. And I also heard that my cousin's name was on that list. ohwell

So I get home, tell my mom the story, and she calls my aunt. My aunt said that some kid named Jack brought a list to school threatening to "pull a Columbine"... and that my cousin's name was definately on that list. He didn't bring the gun though.. just threatened to.

What's weird is, I was just talking to Jack a couple days ago.. and he was asking me a lot of funny questions.. like "So do you still hate me?" "HEY KATIE DO YOU HATE ME STILL??" Since I never really hated the kid in the first place, just didn't like him.. I told him that I didn't hate him.

Good thing.

He's expelled from his school.. He needs to be committed to a mental hospital.. the kid is seriously nuts. But the only person who can commit him is his dad, and he won't do it.

So now there's a chance he might come to my school.. if the board lets him.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club