I think Tony, unlike other people like with Silvio, paulie, Pussy, etc.., has always had esplanade the way, he certainly, with Silvio and others have done the robbery of the gambling den Feech , and Tony has killed that man Willy Overall, but his father and uncle were the real leaders of the family, and not the old ercole DeMeo.
Then in 1986 he became the youngest capo in the the family history is 27 years old if I dont'mistake As a boss, I would compare him to Nicky Scarfo.
For various reasons: he gave the order to kill the twin brother of Patsy Parisi, for the story that he was about to kill his mother (and it was true),
he killed, Ralph Cifaretto, just because he did die, the horse, in a fire to collect insurance money to pay the money for the rehabilitation of his son Justin;
Pussy had already cooperated with the feds, before Tony became boss, but he has not even considered in order to become Capo
Feech Lamanna and Tony Blundetto, had long condann ee did not speak, but Tony not even consider the idea of appointing Feech as a Capo, and to introduce Tony B. as a made man;
Tony has promoted and protected his nephew Christopher, although he was a hopeless drug addict , and his girlfriend Adriana was a rat;
did arrive men from Naples, but he never had the idea to create a Neapolitan Faction (and maybe order the dead of Furio Gionta), the most violent and perhaps most faithful of american made man;
had inherited a great relationship with the two largest families of New York (the Teresas and Lupertazzis), ruined them down and have a war with one of the two. Tony is dead to me, and ruined in 7 years, a small but profitable family.For the fact that the power and responsibility of being Boss, is never easy, but damage in such a short time a crime family, ignoring the old school gangsters, or the most profitable, is from idiots, I was Tony I'd at least tried to expand at least the family affairs.