Originally Posted By: Mussolini14

LOL, you are even further gone than I thought. Wow, just wow. You assume because one author took that approach then every author must take that approach? Further you criticize the mans style ( Lamothe) then use a quote from him to support your belief?

And who cares if it has been 50+ years since the last indictment. You really think the FBI is so smart the Mafia couldn't outsmart them for 20 years lol?? They outsmarted Hoover for how long?

Do some research on the Tocco family and you may understand why it isn't surprising that one might believe they could neutralize the FBI attempts for 20+ years with arranged marriages and all.

Wait, maybe they didn't dupe Hoover at all!!! Maybe Hoover had a different agenda than to prosecute the mafia?? Could that be so? Perhaps maybe the Detroit FBI branch and those of Kansas, Buffalo Ect have different agenda's than NYC? Wait that couldn't be possible now could it? You have already proved that all FBI agencies put the same weight and allocate the same number of resources to combating the mafia.... NOT.

First, you're beyond delusional. I think that's been clearly established.

Second, I've done plenty of research on the Toccos and the Detroit mob. And I've never come across anything to suggest that they figured out some way to avoid law enforcement scrutiny that no other family in the nation has.

Let me break it down for you as simply as I can so you can understand...

A more viable family = more activity = more indictments.

A less viable family = less activity - less indictments.

It's really not that hard to grasp.

And I feel I need to clarify again that, if people want to believe there's still a viable family in Detroit, I don't argue with that. There's enough conflicting information to make a case for that. What there isn't enough evidence of is the assertion that the Detroit family is as strong as some claim, has 50+ members, etc.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.