Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: Mussolini14
Of course not because if they were stronger the FBI would have more indictment against them. We all know the FBI knows everything and always wins against the criminals (sarcasm). If the FBI doesn't know about it, it can't be true!!

No recent indictments? No viable family! That's how efficient the FBI is.
ive been reading your last few posts and ive held back, but not anymore. im getting sick and tired of people giving ivy shit because of his willingness to go on what the fbi says. is he, or the fbi right 100% of the time? of course not. is he right on the ball? almost always! the guy has been posting here and on the other forum for a long time, and has had to sift through alot of bullshit. it seems like the most effective way to sort through said bullshit is not to go on the many "insider claims" that ive seen in my few months on this site alone, but rather to at least try to get some kind of an official idea of whats going on. i am no fan of the us government or the fbi for that matter and i think that they have plenty of problems, but to discount thier oc assesment seems very short sighted. if certain people want to disagree about the viability of a certain family, than great! but if they choose to do so without any facts to back up thier claims and get upset when people call them out on it then they should just stay out of the conversation.

So who are you? The great defender of grown men I have a different opinion than? Thanks for your input.

Furthermore I don't discount what the US government but I am not about to take everything they say as gospel like ivy does. I have nothing against him personally but it gets rather annoying when every time someone mention a family he deems as "nonviable" he chimes in with something to the effect of "blah blah, the fbi hasn't released a chart on them in 10 years, blah blah there have been no recent indictments, therefor they are not viable".

Then he posts a list of recent mafia drug indictments on which Kansas City and Buffalo are listed multiple times so I called him out. Get over it. His response was something to the effect of "those were just individual members or associates" as if in other mob busts the accused is named "The Gambino Family" and not just an individual lol. Get over it already mr great defender of grown men I offend.

Last edited by Mussolini14; 05/01/12 12:26 AM.