Originally Posted By: Tony Mosrite
Originally Posted By: goombah
Hey Pizzaboy! I was trying to send you a PM to see how you liked this season's CYE. But your PM message box is full. So whaddaya think so far? I love Funkhouser as a devout Jew from the last episode.

good topic!

I asbolutely loved the last season of Curb. the episode you mention ("Palestinian Chicken") is up to Seinfeld standards. by the way I was recently watching Seinfeld's "The Masseuse" and I found very funny that two topis of that episode were revisited by Larry David on Curb:

1. George becomes attracted to a woman just because she doesn't like him, just like Larry and Shara the palestinian chick;

2. Elaine is discussing new names for her boyfriend Joel Rifkin and vetos Alex because she had a classmate named like that who used to make an annoying "aahhhhh" after every dip of his coffee.

Yes that was one of the minor themes from the most recent season of Curb - LD borrowing from himself some of the Seinfeld subtleties. Although LD's previous season with the Seinfeld reunion was difficult to top. I thought the most recent season had some good moments, but there was a spell in the middle that were not up to standard. However, the last two episodes with Bill Buckner and then Michael J. Fox were classics. But not enough Leon, Richard Lewis, and Funkhouser for the majority of the season.